Xtreme Xpeditions

Guided Hunt Prices –  Most of our hunts are one hunter with one guide. Feel free to call and talk to us if you are looking for a custom trip often we can build your dream hunt.

Unguided Spike Camp and Float Hunt Prices – Unguided Alaskan hunts our group size per camp is small minimum of 2 hunters booked together as hunting partners and a maximum of 4 booked together as a group per camp

Xtreme Xpeditions Alaska Hunting Prices 

Brown Bear & Grizzly Hunts

——————————————————————————————————————–

Dall Sheep Hunting in Alaska

Dall Sheep Hunts

——————————————————————————————————————–

Alaskan Moose Hunts

Alaskan Moose Hunts

 ——————————————————————————————————————–

Combination Alaska Hunts

Combination Hunts

——————————————————————————————————————–

Guided Hunt Upgrades

Guided Hunt Upgrades

Trip Booking Terms:

  • All terms will be listed on the hunt/trip agreement.
  • For trips booked within 12 months of the hunt start date – 50% of the total hunt initial payment required to make the reservation.
  • Trips booked more than 12 months prior to the hunt start date – 25% initial payment is required to reserve the dates, with another 25% payment due within 12 months of your hunt start date.  (Example your hunt begins August 8 a total of 50% of the hunt price is due by that date.)
  • Trips booked 18 months prior to the hunt start date – $1000.00 initial payment will reserve the dates and the payment schedule will be set out on the hunt/trip agreement. *Initial payments may be in any form of US Dollars.
  • All hunt prices are in U.S. Dollars.
  • Final payments other than CASH must be sent 60 days prior to the hunt start.
  • Failure to meet the terms on the hunt / trip agreement will be cause to forfeit your hunt dates and payments.
  • All prices are subject to change without notice.

Like XX Alaska FaceBook

Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar